The Positives and Negatives of Decatrim
I have listed below in bullet point form what I believe to be the positives and negatives of Decatrim as a weight loss pill.
These points are what I see as the good and bad side of Decatrim as a weight loss pill.
You may have read already in my Decatrim Reviews that I am a “Product Reviewer” and to continue with my theme of being honest at all times, I will tell you quite openly that I generally never complete a review about a product I don’t like.
In saying that there are ALWAYS things about a product which I am not completely sold on and Decatrim is no different, however in the vast majority, Decatrim is a winner but there are still some things you should know.
Okay lets make a start on just how I sum up the Good, Bad and Ugly of this weight loss pill.
- Decatrim has been around for many years, since 2003 in fact and this is a BIG positive. To be considered as one of the top weight loss pills you have to be in the market for a reasonable length of time. Many weight loss pills come and go as quickly, so to be still in the market now is a real plus for Decatrim
- 100% of the ingredients are natural
- I cannot find any negative Decatrim side effects. It does contain stimulants so if you have had problems when taking stimulants in the past, this might not be the weight loss pill for you.
- Full disclosed testimonials with pictures and customers names – FDA would crucify the company if they were false.
- The return rate is only 1.3% and speaks volumes for the product. Don’t underestimate this statistic, it is important. Look at it this way……there is a 98.7% chance of this weight loss pill working for you.
- Cost is very carefully designed to reward multiple purchases and is very competitive. One months supply via Amazon, prices the bottles at $39.44 each however the price per bottle drops the more you buy. I don’t mind this marketing strategy at all.
- Discounts for multiple purchases….some do this anyway but not everyone. A solid positive.
- They do NOT have an “Auto-ship” where you are locked into a monthly order and may end up being caught with product you don’t want. Many weight loss pills programs have this and I believe is a “catch” you should try and avoid.
- The 10 step formula is patented and in my eyes an endorsement on the research carried out by Decatrim.
- Very secure payment options available over the internet through Amazon. I would have no hesitation ordering online from this company.
- Decatrim is a local USA based company and shipping is within days. International orders are well catered for as well.
- I don’t really like the claim of losing 10 pounds in 10 days but in saying that if it doesn’t happen then you have the Guarantee. I just see this as a marketing line but to be fair, they all do something to try and attract your attention.
- There are no details on the web site of possible side effects. This is not uncommon with other weight loss pills found on the internet but is something they should all include in my opinion.
- They do contain natural stimulants and some people may not do well sleeping at night if taken close to bedtime. Could be a negative for some but not others depending on your personal make up.
- You can only buy Decatrim on the internet.
Overall I believe the Positives certainly outweigh [no pun intended] the Negatives for this weight loss pill.
Whilst Decatrim is suitable for both men and women over 18 years of age, it would appear to be one of the most popular weight loss pills for women.
AMAZON are selling Decatrim and they are VERY cheap
CLICK THE AMAZON IMAGE BELOW